Eric: Approximately once a year, I have a birthday. This year, my BrewParentz got me two sets of beer glasses. My beer glasses used to suck, but they don’t anymore!
The set is made by Libbey (you can get them at Bed Bath and Beyond for $19.99 here), and includes 6 different glasses:
15 1/4-ounce classic pilsner
20-ounce English pub glass
16 1/2-ounce Belgian ale glass
20-ounce craft pub glass
14 3/4-ounce porter-stout
23-ounce wheat beer glass
Since I had no room for 12 more glasses, I had to do some Brewboyz Home Improvement and threw out about 30 lbs of tupperware I never use.
Now in addition to my beer closet, I have a beer glass cabinet!
Here’s one of my fancy new glasses filled with Cigar City Dry Hopped on the High Seas…
Andrew: Thank You, Eric’s BrewParentz! My visits are a lot better now.
- Here’s a Beer Glass That Can Only Stand Up Using Your… (rivalanimus.com)
- Senate votes to let bars buy logoed beer glasses (kansascity.com)
- Best Beer Glass (thebestbeermugs.wordpress.com)
- Beer: Frozen Glass – Cardinal Sin? (qmbarque.com)
- The Beer Glass (johndelach.wordpress.com)
- The Best Beer Glasses Today (thebestbeerglasses.wordpress.com)
One thought on “My Beer Glasses Don’t Suck Anymore”
Pingback: A Good Pour And A Bad Pour | Brew Boyz Blog