Goose Island Migration Week 2017 is upon us! That means if you attend any one of these events, you’ll get a chance to try some of the rarest and tastiest offerings that Goose has to offer. We can’t wait to check out as many of these amazing events as possible and we hope to see you there!
Check out the list below. Cheers!
Wednesday, July 26
- Event: Meet the Brewer
- Time: 7-8:30 p.m.
- Location: Milk & Hops – 1159 1st Ave., New York, NY 10065
- Description: Geek out with our Brewer Dave Tohtz, sample some of our finest rare beers – Vanilla Rye and Grand Prestige – and enter a raffle for a chance to purchase some of our rare gems.
- Cost: FREE
- Event: Flash Flock
- Time: 9 p.m.
- Location: Dive Bar – 732 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY 10025
- Description: The Goose Island crew always visits old friends and is looking forward to meeting new ones when we’re in NYC. Join the team for a few beers when we pop over to Dive Bar to share one of our special Chicago-only beers, Bourbon County Templeton Rye.
- Cost: FREE
Thursday, July 27
- Event: “He Said, She Said” Rooftop Beer Dinner
- Time: 7:30-10 p.m.
- Location: The Lofts at Prince Penthouse – 177 Prince St., New York, NY 10012
- Description: We’re as passionate about food as we are about our beers, so this He Said, She Said Dinner gives us the opportunity to geek out about two of our favorite things with you (while taking in rooftop city views, roasting s’mores and listening to DJ Japancakes spin vinyl… to boot). Join us as Chicago Chef Matt Troost prepares his version of three courses paired with three of our favorite Belgian beers as NYC’s Celebrity Chef Renee Blackman gives her twist on three dishes for an intimate beer dinner you won’t want to miss. 100% of the proceeds go to GrowNYC.
- Tickets: Donation based event, tickets available here.
Friday, July 28
- Event: Festival After-party feat. Wet DJ Set
- Time: 11 p.m-2 a.m.
- Location: Brooklyn Bowl – 61 Wythe Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11249
- Description: Our beer, your city, and an after-party that will keep you movin’ through the morning. Join our Migration Week team for an underground Friday night featuring some of our best beers.
- Cost: Tickets are $10 and are available for purchase here.
Saturday, July 29
- Event: A Volunteer Event with GrowNYC
- Time: 11 a.m.-1 p.m. – Green Space Volunteer Project; 1:30-3 p.m. – After-cleanup Celebration
- Location: Meet at 11 a.m. (All People’s Garden – 295 E. 3rd St., New York, NY 10009); beers at 1:30 p.m. (Royale – Ave. C, New York, NY 10009)
- Description: Come help us keep NYC green as we partner with GrowNYC at All People’s Garden Saturday morning and give back to your community with us as we garden, paint signs and beautify this amazing space. Afterwards, we’ll celebrate a hard day’s work with beers and food at Royale.
- Cost: All volunteers will receive beer and food tokens when you RSVP here.
- Event: Flash Flock Part 2
- Time: 7 p.m.
- Location: Rattle N Hum East – 14 E. 33rd St. New York, NY 10016
- Description: We’re tapping BCS Proprietors and a few other Chicago-only gems. Hope to see you there.
- Cost: FREE
Sunday, July 30
- Event: Brunch with Sofie House Party
- Time: 12-3 p.m.
- Location: Gramercy Park – 134 E. 28th St., New York, NY 10016
- Description: We’re closing the week out with a swanky Sofie Brunch Experience at Bangtel’s Gramercy Park Digs (ever had a Sofie-mosa in a teepee on a patio? Good. Neither have we). We’re bringing Chicago’s famous Bang Bang Pie Shop on the road with us to serve a kickass brunch that pairs perfectly with our favorite Belgian-style Saison, Sofie. Enjoy endless Sofie-mosas and kick-back in style as you brunch while DJ Vikas spins some Motown tunes. Tickets are limited and are all donation based, so tell your friends and get your tickets!
- Cost: 100% of what you donate is headed back to our friends at GrowNYC. Get your tickets here.